Training children in God's ways as they learn, explore, and make new friends!
Our preschool curriculum is designed to make learning fun. We use a creative, hands-on approach to stimulate and excite each child about the wonders of God's world. Our Christian approach to learning includes Bible lessons and Scripture memorization. We also include a music class so the children can express themselves with singing, fingerplays, and rhythm.
Our teachers are dedicated Christians who bring enthusiasm, creativity, and love of learning to the classroom. A criminal history check and fingerprinting are required of each teacher. Our teachers are trained in CPR and First Aid. Teachers are also required to have 24 hours of continuing education each year.
- Hallway doors are locked during school hours
- All visitors must sign in and out
- Parent signs child in and out
- Annual state, health, and fire inspections
- Fire drills each month
- Tornado drills every 3 months
- Indoor gymnasium & Fenced Playground
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Music classes
- Hands-on learning
- Math activities
- Spanish (3 & 4 year olds)
- Computer (3 & 4 year olds)